Yoga for Life 8 week beginners course – Starts w/c October 8th
Morning and evening presentations on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
In the Crypt, at the Camphill Community, Willen Park, Milton Keynes with Fran Keeley, Humanist Yoga Teacher, Lotus Leaf Yoga
Book online in three simple steps at www.lotusleafyoga.co.uk
Earlybird special offer 20% off (expires 14/09/18)
Standard price £80
Offer price only £64 (bring your own mat)
Offer price including Yogamatters yoga mat £80
Come and join us, in a peaceful supportive space and get a taste of this beautiful, restorative practice. You’ll work with your posture, your sensory awareness and your breath. And you’ll develop your ability to move the body, still the mind and relax. Weekly practice carries over into daily life. Regular yoga practice creates an anchor point that helps you to restore and renew your sense of calm and joie de vivre, with each week that passes.
• Enjoy learning how to perform a classic Sun Salutation
• Discover key skills that underpin all styles of yoga practice
• Variations are offered for all poses, so the sessions are reassuringly accessible as well as enjoyably challenging. You’ll just need to be able to sit down and get up from the floor for this class.
• People often really love this course. The groups are small – between 6 and 12 people. The atmosphere is gentle and supportive.
• Leave each session feeling calm and relaxed.
If you enjoy your course and you’d like to continue practicing at Lotus Leaf, there are two additional assimilation weeks you can attend, to practice what you’ve learned, ask questions and gain confidence (£20).
From there, you’ll be ready to join any of the Simple Human humanist yoga classes on our schedule. You can choose between a range of joining offers: a Five Week Course, a Ten Week Season or Pay Monthly Lotus Leaf Membership.
Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher
Lotus Leaf Yoga