Need help for an emergency?

If you have an emergency or a problem with your benefit payments and need help with essential items such as food, you may be able to get a Local Welfare Provision grant. Grants are limited to a maximum of 1 in 6 months and are normally goods or services, not cash.

For more information on LWP go to